MuscleDamp Patch is a heavy-duty, high compression strength damp floor patch for repairing and resurfacing damaged plant floors. It renews and repairs spalled and damaged floors, fills and eliminates damaged expansion joints, and anchors machinery. MuscleDamp Patch is extra-long wearing and can withstand heavy trucking. It absorbs vibration and shock without cracking and actually becomes stronger with use.
• Cures on damp concrete; however, standing water must be removed
• 100% epoxy resin base with a catalyst hardener and a special blended aggregate
• 15,500 PSI compressive strength
• Absorbs vibration and shock without cracking
• Withstands heavy, abusive traffic
• Excellent for expansion and contraction applications
• Highly resistant to acids, alkalies, solvents, heat and cold
• Self-leveling: minimal trowel work
• Extra-long wearing: permanent and resilient
• Bonds to concrete, steel and wood
• Regular kit covers 22-24 sq. ft. at ¼” thick (1/3 cu. Ft.) (1/2 gallon Part A, 1 quart Part B, 36lbs. special blend aggregate)
• Large kit covers 220-240 sq. ft. at ¼” thick (5 gallons Part A, 2½ gallon Part B, 260lbs. special blend aggregate)
All MuscleGloss sales are final. No returns will be accepted. Please contact for Authorized Dealer pricing.